Native Owner's Group Discount
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for sale ultimate 14.5 solo ELITE NATIVE WATERCRAFT

paddle delaware river and cannonsville resevoir ny, delaware and sullivan county,

for sale ultimate 14.5 solo ELITE NATIVE WATERCRAFT

I have a 09 new, has never been in the water, and stored in a kayak shop for the last several years- ultimate 14.5 solo ELITE -sand color on top, white on bottom. Not a scratch on her.. This is the fiberglass model, very sharp, and about the same weight as a plastic ultimate 12. I just purchased, have not put in the water yet, but i may soon.
    I may keep her once im on the water, and if it handles like i think it will.. $950.00 and its urs, will not ship, kayak near Hancock ny by the Delaware river.. tryed to put picture on but no luck , i can email u pic ,thanks steve [email]sjg0694@hotmail.com
    phone 845-887-5853 Also may consider best offer or trade for touring kayak that will hold a person 6 foot 1 and 235 lbs, must be a descent quality kayak, ....THIS IS A GREAT DEAL, A PLASTIC UTIMATE 14.5 IS THIS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Possible trade for mamba 8.6 creeker, preferabley with paddle----- $950.00 A FANTASTIC DEAL, U DONT COME ACROSS AN ELITE SOLO VERY OFTEN,----- KAYAK NO LONGER AVAILABLE, TRADED IN, GONE. NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE......
    Last edited by sg6; 07-12-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: TRADED IN, NO LONGER HAVE KAYAK

+ Reply to Thread